Petite Terre excursion
Departure from the Marina of
– Meeting point at 7:15 a.m.
– Bring sun protection (hat, sunglasses, tee-shirt, non aerosol sunscreen…)
– Tee-shirt for swim (advised)
– Snorkel equipment provided
Boat Trip ( about 1h30 )
– Troll Fishing
– Help to manoeuvre the boat (optional)
– Drinks on board
– WC on board
– From December to April you may very well be able to see humpbackwales on your way
On board you’ll have time to observe the Coast and La Pointe des Chateaux
With any luck we’ll be accompagnied by Dolphins
Some Turtles will come to the surface to take a breath
And we cools very well see some humpback Whales…
Or by phone :
0690 38 58 28
0690 57 79 08
90 € per adult
70 € per child -12 years old
30 € baby (- 2 years old)
Arrival to Petite Terre
We arrive to the lagoon of Petite Terre, protected by the Corals reef… we’re in Paradise !!
Refreshments are welcome…
The Instructions about the natural reserv have to be listened carefully !!
You’re finally ready to discover Petite Terre Island. walk and snorkeling !! Meal will be served under the coconuts, in compagny of some bold Iguanas…
– Ballads (we propose guided tour)
– Open Bar.
– Tomatoes, tabbouleh
– Barbecue with fish or chicken (chose between fish and chicken)
– Creole cooked rice
– Flambéed bananas
– Water, Wine, Coffee, after-dinner liqueur
History of Petite Terre
Located 8km to the East of La Pointe des Chateaux, isles of Petite Terre, represent a wonderful sea and terrestrial ecologian set.
The richness of Petite Terre comes from the presence of the most important population of Iguanas in the Lesser Antilles, nesting area for many species of marine turtles, and small protected trees with very dense wood called « Guaiac », wich seemed to have disappared from the Lesser Antilles.
Petite Terre Island is appreciated for its beaches, sea grass, coral reefs, saline water, submarine fauna :
– Elkhorn Coral
– Brain Coral
– Giant anemone
– Bishop Ray, stingray
– Royal lobster
– Shitty Trooper(black and blue)
– Smooth Trunkfish
– Chinese Trumpetfish
– Green Turtle, Hawksbill turtle
– Nursery of Lemon Shark