Petite Terre excursion
Departure from Marina (Saint-François)
– Appointment at 7:15 am
– In your bag: swimwear, towel, hat, sunglasses, mask and snorkel
– Sun protection: Bio/mineral sunscreen and/or tee-shirt/lycra
Boat Trip ( 1h30 )
– Manoeuvre of the boat (optional)
– Restroom on board
– Dolphins and whales when it’s the season
You have time to observe the coast of “Pointe des chateaux”
Or by phone :
0690 38 58 28
0690 65 53 55
95 € per adult
75 € per child -12 years old
35 € baby (- 2 years old)
Réservation PETITE TERRE
Arrival to Petite Terre
We arrive to the lagoon of Petite Terre, protected by the Corals reef… we’re in Paradise !!
Refreshments are welcome…
The Instructions about the natural reserv have to be listened carefully !!
You’re finally ready to discover Petite Terre Island. walk and snorkeling !!
Meal served under the coconut trees with the iguanas visit.
– Ballads (we propose guided tour)
– Open Bar.
– Tomatoes, tabbouleh
– Barbecue with fish/chicken
– Creole cooked rice
– Flamed bananas
– Water, Wine, Coffee, liqueur after meal
History of Petite Terre
Located 8km to the East of La Pointe des Chateaux, isles of Petite Terre, represent a wonderful sea and terrestrial ecologian set.
The richness of Petite Terre comes from the presence of the most important population of Iguanas in the Lesser Antilles, nesting area for many species of marine turtles, and small protected trees with very dense wood called « Guaiac », wich seemed to have disappared from the Lesser Antilles.
Petite Terre Island is appreciated for its beaches, sea grass, coral reefs, saline water, submarine fauna :
– Elkhorn Coral
– Brain Coral
– Giant anemone
– Bishop Ray, stingray
– Royal lobster
– Shitty Trooper(black and blue)
– Smooth Trunkfish
– Chinese Trumpetfish
– Green Turtle, Hawksbill turtle
– Nursery of Lemon Shark